Do I need my own domain?
Use your own existing domain or
Use the domain of Net Professionals (eg email@example.com)
What do I need in order to be able to access my mailbox?
- Existing Internet connection.
- Internet browser (eg Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome), Microsoft Outlook, Entourage, Smartphone “ActiveSync”.
The connection to the Hosted-Exchange-Server is done via the Internet. Is this safe?
Yes, the data is transferred exclusively via a secure and encrypted connection.
If I am away I may need to divert my messages to another e-mail address. Is that possible?
Yes, you simply need to enable the redirection option in Outlook WebApp.
How do i switch to Hosted Exchange with Netprofessionals?
This process is simple and straight forward:
- Simply fill out the order form in the section Hosted Exchange / order.
- Your mail accounts will be created on Hosted Exchange Mail Server.
- Update the MX record of a domain on the Hosted Exchange Server at Net Professionals.
- Configure your Mailclient (eg. Outlook) for the access to our Hosted Exchange Mailserver.
I want to switch to Hosted Exchange with NetProfessionals, will I lose my existing mailbox (mail, contacts, calendar)?
If you are not currently using Exchange Server:
- You will be advised how to set up your email account by one of the Net Professionals support team.
- Import your existing mailbox in accordance with these instructions.
If you are already using Exchange Server:
- Export your existing mailbox from Outlook in accordance with these instructions.
- Set up your email account according in accordance with the instructions received from your Net Professionals Support technician.
- Import your existing mailbox.
I have tested the Hosted Exchange at NetProfessionals and would like to order now. Will my mailbox with my e-mails, contacts and calendar still exist?
Very simple answer is Yes.
The reseller conditions can be requested directly from firstname.lastname@example.org.